Welcome to the St. Monica Catholic School Alumni Homepage!
Our school has been providing children an excellent education in the Catholic tradition since 1955. We pride ourselves on the successes of our alumni. St. Monica has produced leaders in faith, education, business, law, medicine, civil service, and many other professions and ministries. Alumni continue to support St. Monica in countless ways such as attending special events, making charitable gifts, and sending their children to our school.
Just because you've graduated doesn't mean you've left! You are always welcome at St. Monica, whether it is virtually or in person! To stay updated on what is happening with alumni, students and the Bearcat community, please explore our website.
Please register (Alumni Directory to the right) so we can keep you up to date on what's happening at St. Monica.
St. Monica Alumni News:
- The JCP Rangerettes took a road trip to watch The Kilgore Rettes and Katy Thomas's last performance. The girls in blue are current Jesuit Rangerettes, Katie Howell and Kaitlyn Taylor. The girl in the middle to on the world famous Kilgore Rangerettes, Katy Thomas.
- Ursuline Academy inducted 2012 Ursuline seniors into the Alumnae Association - picture is of mothers and daughters from the celebration.
- Ursuline Academy had five senior girls sign letters of intent to play NCAA sports on national signing day. Three of them are from St. Monica -- Courtney Taylor (lacrosse at William and Mary), Candace Johnson (soccer at the University of Missouri) and Elizabeth Balido (basketball at Trinity University). click here to see the link on the Ursuline website - March 2012
- Mariama Tejan- SMS Alum Earns Servium Award at Ursuline Academy. Her essay is attached below. Congratulations Mariama! February 2012
- Garrett Toledo, class of 08 and Jesuit Senior, came in 3rd place in the 50 Free at the UIL State Swim meet in Austin last weekend. He also set a new Jesuit record with his time of 20.97 (that's seconds!) February 2012
- Talia Campbell (SMS class of 2008) signed a letter of intent to play golf at Notre Dame - November 2011