Returning Student Enrollment
Online re-enrollment and fee payment
Re-enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will open on Monday, Jan 9, 2017
and re-enrollment is due by Feb 28, 2017 to guarantee your child's class seat.
After Feb 28, re-enrollment will be accepted as space is available as offers are extended to applicants.
Fees will increase to $250 at 11 PM CST on January 31, 2017, and to $300 at 11 PM on February 28, 2017.
Change for 2017-2018 Re-Enrollment - During online re-enrollment, all families will be directed to FACTS to set up a new payment plan.
The online re-enrollment system will populate family and student information in the school database system (ParentsWeb). Please be thorough and accurate in completing the information since the database is used by several departments throughout the school.
The online re-enrollment packet is accessed through ParentsWeb. Please email Sally Wengierski at email@example.com if you have any issues with re-enrollment. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
To access online re-enrollment:
• Login to ParentsWeb (click here) District Code SMSD-TX• Click on the Family Information button in the left menu• Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
• Go to www.renweb.com.
• Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
• After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
• Enter SMSD-TX into the District Code field.
• Enter in the Email field your email address on file with the school.
• Click the Create Account button.
• You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
• Select the link and a Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Type your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
• Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
• Close the window.
• Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.