Thank you for your interest in St. Monica Catholic School
in Dallas, Texas
We are thrilled you are considering our school for your family [click here to fill out an inquiry]. Filling out this inquiry will allow us to keep you informed of all our upcoming events, including open houses, community events etc.
Even though our deadline has passed, new student applications for 2017-2018 are available in some of our grades. We do have limited openings in various grades and can still accept applications, please contact me first to ensure availability at email@example.com
For the month of July please contact me through email only for a quicker response.
[Click here] to be directed to the New Student Application Process page to get started.
Please contact Kathy Leitnick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Admissions Calendar / Save the Dates
- Thursday, September 1, 2016 2017-2018 Application are available
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 Preschool Open House – 5:30 pm-7:00 pm - Please note new location, Family Center, Lower Lounge
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 Preschool Open House – 8:30 am-10:00 am - Please note new time and location , Family Center, Lower Lounge
- Friday, November 11, 2016 K-8 Open House – 8:30 am-11:00 am - Family Center
- Wednesday, January 11, 2016 Preschool Open House – 8:30 am -10:00 am - Family Center, Lower Lounge
- Friday, January 13, 2017 K-8 Open House – 8:30 am-11:00 am - Family Center
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 Preschool Entrance Exam - McManus Hall
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 Kindergarten Entrance Exam - McManus Hall
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 1-8 Entrance Exam - McManus Hall
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 Application Deadline
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 Entrance Exam - (4K - 8th)
- Friday, March 10, 2017 Decision Notifications will be sent out
- Friday, March 31, 2017 Commitment Deadline
- Friday, April 21, 2017 Friday's With Phil - Mini Open House @ 10 am
- Friday, May 12, 2017 Friday's With Phil - Mini Open House @ 10 am
- TBD New Family Orientation
We look forward to working with you and your family. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kathy Leitnick - Director of Admissions
214.351.5688, ext. 5175