Practicing Our Faith
Religious education is provided on a daily basis at St. Monica Catholic School and includes:
- Religious Instruction in accordance with the USCCB curriculum guidelines
- Prayers at the beginning and end of each day, at snack and at lunch times
- Integrated value formation throughout the curriculum
- Second grade Catholic students may receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation in the first semester and Eucharist in the spring
- Eighth grade students may prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
School Mass Schedule
Kindergarten - 4th Grade
Students attend Mass Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
5th - 8th Grade
Students attend Mass Friday at 8:00 a.m.
All School Mass
All students attend Mass on the first Friday of the month. We also attend Mass on holy days and other special feast days, such as the Feast of St Monica.